Saturday, April 5, 2008

76ers and flyers are in the playoffs!!!!!

SPORTS

WOW the Flyers,76ers and Phillies all won tonight. The 76ers and the Flyers clinched playoff berths!! The Phillies won 8-4 tonight and are now 2-2 with a game tomorrow afternoon. They start a HUGE series on Tuesday with the Mets.

NEWS/POLITICS

Well oil keeps going through the roof it cost me $45 to fill up my little Honda the other day. Barack Obama has just taken the lead on Hillary in PA. Last week Hillary led him by double digits. It will all come down to who McCain picks as his running mate. I am really hoping for Mitt Romney at this point

WEATHER

Well this has been a boring time for the weather. I has been overcast and rainy for the past 3 days. I just won a Brookstone 5-day weather forecaster on ebay and it should be here next week. I can't wait!!!! I have been trying for this since the start of winter when we saw it in the Hamilton mall with Kim and the girls. Okay well I better get some sleep. I hope you all enjoy my new homepage (Thanks to Kim and Tim). See you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new graphics on your site! Let us know how you like your weather forcaster!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice layout

When was the last time they were both in the playoffs?