Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lets Play Ball!!!

Sports

Hey everyone I am up and watching MLB opening day on ESPN. The Boston Red Sox are playing the Oakland A's in Tokyo,Japan. The game started at 6am EST but it was 7pm in Tokyo. The Sixers won a big game last night against the best team in the NBA Boston Celtics so they now have the number six position in the playoffs. The Phillies opening day is next Monday afternoon.

Weather

Well I guess the snow is gone until at least December. You cant blame me for hoping. It looks like we may get alot of rain this week. Today is supposed to be beautiful sunny with a high around 50.

News/Politics

Yesterday was a good day with the stock market it went up 170 points. Oil also had a good day dropping $3 a barrel to around $100 a barrel. The biggest news to me on the stock market was the fact the Sirius/XM merger is almost complete the only thing left to get through is the FCC. Yesterday was the last day to register to vote in PA for the April 22nd primary. Right now Hillary has a pretty big lead in PA. I think in the end Hillary will end up getting ripped off in Michigan and Florida she won both states with Barack not even being on the ballot in Michigan.

Television

We just watched the apprentice on DVR and Stephen Baldwin is fired. He was one of my favorites I will now root for Trace Adkins. Oh well I hope to catch up with everyone tonight. I have my first softball practice tonight so hopefully I will not be in the emergency room.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey! How did your softball practice go? You'll have to bring your camera next time!