Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wild weather and the red hot Philadelphia 76ers!!!

Hey there everyone,I just wanted to touch on that wild weather we had the last few days. We went to visit with all of our family on Saturday which was a very nice time. On our way home the winds were so strong it actually blew the car all over the road. We didnt get home until almost 1am (which was actually 2am with daylight savings time). When we arrived home we discovered several very large branches strewn all over our front yard. Thankfully our house escaped any real damage. We are currently watching another potential winter storm for the middle of next week this storm could drop 6-12 inches of snow if everything works out but we all know how that works.

I also wanted to talk about how hot the Philadelphia 76ers have been lately they have not lost a game at home since Feb. 1st. They are now comfortably in a playoff spot. I am not a very big basketball fan but I will take whatever I can get in this town. The Phillies lost again in spring training that was their 3rd straight loss. There was some good news today Dale Earnhardt Jr. finished 3rd in the NASCAR race in Atlanta today which moved him up to 6th in the points race.

As far as politics goes there is no secret I am a diehard republican and am very happy with the way Hillary and Barack are beating the hell out of each other. I hope this thing takes all the way into summer to figure out who will win the nomination.

Thank You for reading my blog please feel free to leave comments and suggetions as to how I can make this more interesting to all.
Sean

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

Hey! You are officially on the blog 'train'! I love it! Now I can use you to find out my news instead of Jay Leno! heehee And drop your hopes about the snow...I am ready for WARM sunshine!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.