Monday, March 10, 2008

Possible snow and those damn sixers!!!

I hope tonight finds everyone doing well. Well again the democrats have let us down I dont know if you all have heard about the governer of N.Y. but he was indicted in a internet prostitution ring. For the time being he has decided to not resign and try to build his families trust back while still in office.LOL!!!!! As far as the Clinton-Obama ticket...oops I mean faceoff tomorrow is another primary and what looks to be another win for Obama. But as far as PA looks right now Clinton is in the lead. According to realclearpolitics.com which takes all other polls into account Clinton would beat Mccain by 3% and Obama would beat him by 7%.

Well the sixers finally lost at home tonight to the best team in the NBA the Boston Celtics. OMG do I hate MA right now between the Pats,Celts,Sox and over 100 inches of snow..Damn them!!! The Phillies lost AGAIN thank God its still spring training.

There is still a chance for some snow this weekend. John Bolaris not that I take anything he says seriously said tonight that there is a CHANCE a storm moves off the coast and bombs out bringing us the colder and snowier solution. So as of right now I am still calling for 6-12 inches for Sat. night into Sunday. But we all know that wont work out. But if it does I told you first ;-).

Well as I continue to catch up on my dvr I have discovered I am quite a bit behind as far as idol is concerned. In the meantime I have heard about a male stripper as well as a possible prostitue. This season could mean alot more than bad singing.

Oh yeah tonight wing night had quite a little adventure. Boochy and I arrived up there around 6:30 and Erin,Walt,Erin's Mom and Sister were already there. Well anyway it took FOREVER to get our wings so Walt yelled at the waitress who said she would take a % off the bill. Well anyway a half hour later still no food so he flipped out on her and asked for the bill. Well anyway she went running through the kitchen crying and we left without wings. So Erin's Mom,sister,Boochy and I went to Applebees for dinner.

Anyway I hope we can all get together again soon. And everyone keep in touch.

Sean

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

Looking good, I'm really enjoying your blog so far! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome to leaving no life tidbit undocumented! I'll happily continue to check back frequently. We zipped through all our missed idols on DVR last night. You get so much of your life back when you record idol on DVR. A two hour episode was watched in half an hour!